Our most powerful, Red & Near-Infrared Light Therapy Lamp suitable for use in your home. Each Lamp comes with 300 x 5w LED diodes to use in your choice of configuration. The Derma Red P900 runs on 110-240v for use wherever you are in the world.
Dual switches allow you to use 660nm (Red light), 850nm (Near-Infrared ), or a combination of both
Stand-alone or door/wall mounted. When hanging the height is adjustable using our pulley system.
LED & POWER SPECIFICATIONS:
- LED Power class: 1500 Watts
- LEDs: 300 x 5W LEDs
- 150 x LEDs @ 660nm (Red Light)
- 150 x LEDs @ 850nm (Near-Infrared)
- Flicker rate: Flicker Free
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Power Consumption: 471w
- Amps @220v: 2.03A
- Voltage: 100-240V (Works Worldwide. Supplied with a plug suitable for your location)
- 123 mw/cm2 at 6"
- 100 mw/cm2 at 12"
- 82 mw/cm2 at 18"
- 59 mw/cm2 at 24"
- 47 mw/cm2 at 36"
EMF Levels (measured with a TriField TF2 Meter):
- 27 V/m @ 3"
- 7 V/m @ 6"
- 0 V/m @ 12"
- 5.2 mG @ 3"
- 0.6 mG @ 6"
- 0 mG @ 12"
- Cooling Fans: 5
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Dimensions: 910 x 280 x 70mm
- Weight: 12.2Kg
What’s in the box?
- Derma Red P900
- Power cord (custom for your location)
- Door Hanging kit including hook and pulley system
- Braided steel hanging cables
- Eye protection
- User guide
- Shipping costs are included with this product for the UK and the EU
- Please note, we do not cover import duties or VAT outside the UK should they be payable. Any orders placed from outside the UK will pay the Non VAT, reduced price at checkout. This should help you to cover any import VAT.
We have measured the power density of all our devices. For the P900, the data is below
WHICH SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
We Recommend the following:
Derma Red P900 for Maximum Power
Derma Red P600 for full body treatment
Derma Red P300 for half body treatment
Derma Red P150 for facial treatment
Derma Red Mini for small / spot treatment
DERMA RED COMPARISONS
This was a gift bought for us. We love it and we're using it everyday, seeing results after 3 weeks. This is the beginning of life long ritual. CareLamps are a great company to deal with they are prompt accurate and helpful with and questions or help you might need.
The Service is excellent, Customer Service very good at replying to Customer concerns. not had the product long enough to explain health benefits yet ( only a week) . I hope they add more accessories to website, ie alternative protective glasses ( than what are supplied and that will give 100% protection) , rubber feet ( so a chair can be used to support the lamp), apart from that, great company to buy from
Amazing product. Only used it for a month but can already feel that I am sleeping better and my allergy and skin are actually getting better as well :)
Service was excelent. Porducts are very good Use them every day . Strongly recomend!
It's early days but already feeling the benefit