A medically certified UVB Narrowband phototherapy lamp that is cost-effective and easy to operate for Professional, Clinic, Salon, or Home Use.
The lamp comes fitted with a Philips PL-S 9w/01/02p 311nm bulb which has been tested worldwide in over 400 clinical studies. The articulated arm and lampshade rotate and can be tilted in any direction allowing you to position the bulb where ever you need to leave your hands free.
- Phototherapy Lamp fitted with Philips UVB Narrow Band bulb
- Hands-Free, Multi-Position treatment
- Use the tabletop stand or clamp to position anywhere. To a Table, Desk, Treatment Couch or any horizontal surface
- One year manufacturer's warranty (excluding bulb)
- Comes with UV400 Safety Goggles, Countdown timer, and treatment instructions for Psoriasis, Eczema, and Vitiligo in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
Care Lamps' Derma UVB is a medically certified class IIa phototherapy device. We have gone through an extensive and expensive process to ensure our device is as safe as possible for you to use.
Our company and product have been audited by TUV NORD (notified body number 2274) and the Derma UVB has been designated the medical CE mark.
Treat hard to reach places
The articulated arm allows you to treat hard to reach places such as your back. Competitor's products require you to inconveniently hold the lamp in place.
We use the same lamps as hospitals
Philips narrowband UVB bulbs are used in all our lights. These bulbs are used in hospital phototherapy units throughout the world.
There are alternatives used in other lamps, usually manufactured and shipped from China which are untested and could be dangerous. Clinical studies around the world indicate that Philips UV lamps are the most effective lamps currently available for the treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo, as well as other less common skin diseases.
Treatment from your own home
Choose when you want to have treatment. Make it fit your schedule
UVB Bulb Features
What do I get when I order?
- Our Derma UVB comes complete with both a Tabletop Stand and a Clamp for ultimate flexibility and usability. Not only can it be mounted on a desk, table or shelf, but you can also use the tabletop stand to position it anywhere!
- A Philips PL-S 311nm narrowband bulb. Already fitted in the lamp. The BEST for treating skin diseases
- Treatment instructions. Full setup and treatment instructions complete with suggested treatment schedule for Psoriasis, Eczema, and Vitiligo.
- UV400 Safety Goggles. CE approved to protect your eyes from the UVB rays
- A digital countdown timer so you can know exactly how long your treatment lasts
Full aftercare support. If you have a question we will answer it!
SEE WHAT OUR LAMP HAS DONE FOR OTHERS!
The lamp is great and does everything it promises. It has a robust and flexible arm and a strong base. The only issue I have is that the bulb continually flickers whenever I switch it on, and it needs me to press down on the bulb in order to stay on. It seems this is due to the connection and can be quite annoying.
I have been trying to heal long term stubborn patches of psoriasis & with this after a few weeks I’m seeing improvements already, well worth the investment. Be careful the lamp is strong I accidentally gave myself a sunburn on first use as I went over the recommended time limit, live & learn or live & burn in this instance. Happy shopping & healing people, I would highly recommend this product
I have been using this lamp on my neck for 2 weeks now - every second day for 25 seconds and it has vastly improved. I have psoriatic arthritis with some patches of psoriasis. I was very paranoid about my neck as it was bright red and patchy. It has vastly improved. Thank you
Fabulous service and delivery time was superb
Haven’t received it
Good evening, thank you for informing us about this. As discussed this is the first time you have made us aware of this. We checked the tracking details from your order and see that Parcelforce had it scheduled for delivery on the 23rd of July but there has been no further update (You can see this on the tracking) We will contact Parcelforce on your behalf and find out what is going on. If the parcel is lost, we will ship you a replacement or provide you with a full refund, whichever you prefer. We will call you again tomorrow with a further update. Thank you, Ian Care Lamps