A large, Red & Near-Infrared Light Therapy Lamp suitable for use in your home. Each Lamp comes with 200 x 5w LED diodes in your choice of configuration. The Derma Red P600 runs on 110-240v for use wherever you are in the world.
Dual switches allow you to use 660nm (Red light), 850nm (Near-Infrared ), or a combination of both
Stand-alone or door/wall mounted. When hanging the height is adjustable using our pulley system.
LED & POWER SPECIFICATIONS:
- LED Power class: 1000 Watts
- LEDs: 200 x 5W LEDs
- 100 x LEDs @ 660nm (Red Light)
- 100 x LEDs @ 850nm (Near-Infrared)
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Flicker rate: Flicker Free
- Power Consumption: 305w
- Amps @220v: 1.32A
- Voltage: 100-240V (Works Worldwide. Supplied with a plug suitable for your location)
- 97 mw/cm2 at 6"
- 60 mw/cm2 at 12"
- 43 mw/cm2 at 18"
- 33 mw/cm2 at 24"
- 20 mw/cm2 at 36"
EMF Levels (measured with a TriField TF2 Meter)
- 12 V/m @ 3"
- 1 V/m @ 6"
- 5.5 mG @ 3"
- 1.2 mG @ 6"
- Treatment Time Per Area: Approximately 7-10 Minutes
- Cooling Fans: 4
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Dimensions: 910 x 210 x 70mm
- Weight: 8.5Kg
- Shipping costs are included with this product for the UK and the EU
- Please note, we do not cover import duties or VAT outside the UK should they be payable. Any orders placed from outside the UK will pay the Non VAT, reduced price at checkout. This should help you to cover any import VAT.
What’s in the box?
- Derma Red P600
- Power cord (custom for your location)
- Door Hanging kit including hook and pulley system
- Steel braided hanging cable
- Eye protection
- User guide
We have measured the power density of all our devices. For the P300, the data is below
WHICH SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
We Recommend the following:
Derma Red P900 for Maximum Power
Derma Red P600 for full body treatment
Derma Red P300 for half body treatment
Derma Red P150 for facial treatment
Derma Red Mini for small / spot treatment
DERMA RED COMPARISONS
I am very happy with the build quality of the product. It was packed well for shipment and arrived fully intact. The package included a door hanger/pulley and goggles. Having received it just a short time ago, I can not report on long term results/performance, but so far I am very happy. Glad I did not overspend for hyper-marketed competitor product. Shipping was slightly delayed, but I did not need it urgently, so I was not worried. Considering buying a second unit!
Plus. It seems to be helping my wife's osteoarthritis. Cons. Pity there's not a stand that goes with it. As title says - it's early days but looking as though we will keep it after the 30 say trial. So that's a positive.
This is good. Really professional apparatus. Robust fixings
I am a fan of red light therapy and already own the Derma Revive but wanted a larger area covered. As recommended I have taken things very slowly though there was still a period of adjustment where I felt a little worse before feeling better in respect of deep tissue repair. Part of my morning ritual now. I only do 6 minutes front and then 6 minutes back at a fairly close distance of 18-24”. Overall the best purchase I have made in a very long time.
Really professional company, good easy to use website with prompt delivery.