A medically certified UVB Narrowband phototherapy lamp that is cost-effective and easy to operate for Professional, Clinic, Salon, or Home Use.
The lamp comes fitted with a Philips PL-S 9w/01/02p 311nm bulb which has been tested worldwide in over 400 clinical studies. The articulated arm and lampshade rotate and can be tilted in any direction allowing you to position the bulb where ever you need to leave your hands free.
- Phototherapy Lamp fitted with Philips UVB Narrow Band bulb
- Hands-Free, Multi-Position treatment
- Use the tabletop stand or clamp to position anywhere. To a Table, Desk, Treatment Couch, or any horizontal surface
- One year manufacturer's warranty (excluding bulb)
- Comes with UV400 Safety Goggles and treatment instructions for Psoriasis, Eczema, and Vitiligo in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
Care Lamps' Derma UVB is a medically certified class IIa phototherapy device. We have gone through an extensive and expensive process to ensure our device is as safe as possible for you to use.
Our company and product have been audited by TUV NORD (notified body number 2274) and the Derma UVB has been designated the medical CE mark.
Treat hard to reach places
The articulated arm allows you to treat hard to reach places such as your back. Competitor's products require you to inconveniently hold the lamp in place.
We use the same lamps as hospitals
Philips narrowband UVB bulbs are used in all our lights. These bulbs are used in hospital phototherapy units throughout the world.
There are alternatives used in other lamps, usually manufactured and shipped from China which are untested and could be dangerous. Clinical studies around the world indicate that Philips UV lamps are the most effective lamps currently available for the treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo, as well as other less common skin diseases.
Treatment from your own home
Choose when you want to have treatment. Make it fit your schedule
- Shipping costs are included with this product for the UK and the EU
- Please note, we do not cover import duties or VAT outside the UK should they be payable. Any orders placed from outside the UK will pay the Non VAT, reduced price at checkout. This should help you to cover any import VAT.
UVB Bulb Features
What do I get when I order?
- Our Derma UVB comes complete with both a Tabletop Stand and a Clamp for ultimate flexibility and usability. Not only can it be mounted on a desk, table or shelf, but you can also use the tabletop stand to position it anywhere!
- A Philips PL-S 311nm narrowband bulb. Already fitted in the lamp. The BEST for treating skin diseases
- Treatment instructions. Full setup and treatment instructions complete with suggested treatment schedule for Psoriasis, Eczema, and Vitiligo.
- UV400 Safety Goggles. CE approved to protect your eyes from the UVB rays
Full aftercare support. If you have a question we will answer it!
SEE WHAT OUR LAMP HAS DONE FOR OTHERS!
Does the job very well
The bulb doesn't come on unless I press on it and it flickers for quite a while until it steadies. I find this irritating especially considering how much it cost, but saying that I do think it it having an effect on the psoriasis that I have had for 46 years which has only cleared up twice in that time. I like to think that this therapy will help - we will have to see
Easy to use, but have been using almost daily on a small area of my back and it has made no difference as yet.
I bought this for my son who suffers with psoriasis before covid he used to go to hospital for light treatment. Now he uses the lamp with ease and in the comfort of his room! Although he hasnt used it much he is pleased with the results so far
So, like most people...you probably look at this price of this tiny lamp and think...‘that’s a bit steep’ but let me assure you. It is worth every inch! I have been suffering from psoriasis nearly 25+ years. I’ve had coal tar, Betnovate, double base, hydrocortisone creams, steroid creams, creams for the shower, scalp application and yes admittedly some did temporarily work at removing the worse but then returned with a vengeance. Then around 10 years ago, I received UVB treatment each year for around 6 years from hospitals but as soon as I stopped, little tiny patches of psoriasis would appear. Around three weeks ago, I was reviewing many lamps on various sites and I kept coming back to Care Lamps (same bulls as hospitals etc) so I purchased two weeks ago and it arrived super quick. Really straightforward design and instructions on usage. I plugged in and away I went. Two weeks later to the date and the improvement is amazing! I have quite a bit of psoriasis on my shins, arms and my back and the difference is unbelievable. The angry redness has gone, my own skin is starting to show through, it is flattening and smoothing out each day. I am happy to provide before and after pics (like a case study) if anyone is thinking about purchasing. I work in digital, design, e-commerce and branding so I appreciate how important it is to see and review product if their doing what they say they can do or not if the case may be! Great purchase and fab experience to date!