A large, Red & Near-Infrared Light Therapy Lamp suitable for use in your home. Each Lamp comes with 200 x 5w LED diodes in your choice of configuration. The Derma Red P600 runs on 110-240v for use wherever you are in the world.
Dual switches allow you to use 660nm (Red light), 850nm (Near-Infrared ), or a combination of both
Stand-alone or door/wall mounted. When hanging the height is adjustable using our pulley system.
LED & POWER SPECIFICATIONS:
- LED Power class: 1000 Watts
- LEDs: 200 x 5W LEDs
- 100 x LEDs @ 660nm (Red Light)
- 100 x LEDs @ 850nm (Near-Infrared)
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Flicker rate: Flicker Free
- Power Consumption: 305w
- Amps @220v: 1.32A
- Voltage: 100-240V (Works Worldwide. Supplied with a plug suitable for your location)
- 97 mw/cm2 at 6"
- 60 mw/cm2 at 12"
- 43 mw/cm2 at 18"
- 33 mw/cm2 at 24"
- 20 mw/cm2 at 36"
EMF Levels (measured with a TriField TF2 Meter)
- 12 V/m @ 3"
- 1 V/m @ 6"
- 5.5 mG @ 3"
- 1.2 mG @ 6"
- Treatment Time Per Area: Approximately 7-10 Minutes
- Cooling Fans: 4
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Dimensions: 910 x 210 x 70mm
- Weight: 8.5Kg
- Shipping costs are included with this product for the UK and the EU
- Please note, we do not cover import duties or VAT outside the UK should they be payable. Any orders placed from outside the UK will pay the Non VAT, reduced price at checkout. This should help you to cover any import VAT.
What’s in the box?
- Derma Red P600
- Power cord (custom for your location)
- Door Hanging kit including hook and pulley system
- Steel braided hanging cable
- Eye protection
- User guide
We have measured the power density of all our devices. For the P300, the data is below
WHICH SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
We Recommend the following:
Derma Red P900 for Maximum Power
Derma Red P600 for full body treatment
Derma Red P300 for half body treatment
Derma Red P150 for facial treatment
Derma Red Mini for small / spot treatment
DERMA RED COMPARISONS
This is good. Really professional apparatus. Robust fixings
I am a fan of red light therapy and already own the Derma Revive but wanted a larger area covered. As recommended I have taken things very slowly though there was still a period of adjustment where I felt a little worse before feeling better in respect of deep tissue repair. Part of my morning ritual now. I only do 6 minutes front and then 6 minutes back at a fairly close distance of 18-24”. Overall the best purchase I have made in a very long time.
Really professional company, good easy to use website with prompt delivery.
Overall, very impressed with the ruggedness of the product, and the useful strong wire attachments to allow hanging on a door, or hanging from the ceiling with a pulley system for raising and lowering. Definitely feeling positive effect since I get the occasional twangs in my kidneys and liver after using - signs there are deep tissue adjustments occurring.
Super fast delivery (delivered in Germany 2 days after ordering) and seems to be well built. Have only been using for 2 weeks so cannot really comment on the benefits, however these are well researched and documented so just have to continue with the daily routine. I bought mainly for joint and muscle issues and here the recommendation is to stand at less than 12" from the light. For this reason I also purchased the P300 to allow a full body scan at this distance. A more comprehensive user manual with recommendations on how best to use the light would have been useful.