Treat hard to reach places
The articulated arm allows you to treat hard to reach places such as your back. Competitors products require you to hold the lamp in place.
We use the same lamps as hospitals
Philips narrowband UVB bulbs are used in all our lights. These bulbs are used in hospital phototherapy units throughout the world.
There are alternatives used in other lamps, usually manufactured and shipped from china which are untested and could be dangerous. Clinical studies around the world indicate that Philips UV lamps are the most effective lamps currently available for the treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo, as well as other less common skin diseases.
Treatment from your own home
Choose when you want to have treatment. Make it fit your schedule
- Clamp, extension arm: metal / shade: plastic / reflector: aluminium
- Movable horizontally and vertically
- Equipped with tabletop grip for base fastening on horizontal surfaces
- Treatment area: of approximately 7cm" x 13.5cm
- Fitted with a 170cm cable and a UK plug . Will need a voltage converter to work in the US.
UVB Bulb Features
- Philips PL-S
- Lamp Wattage 9W
- Useful Life of 1000 hr
- Depreciation 500 hours 15 %
- Main Application: Phototherapy
- waveband emission: 305-315 nm
- waveband emission peak: 311 nm
We are so confident that you will see results within a few weeks we offer a no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee. The Lamp (excluding bulb) also comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty. If it breaks for any reason, return it to us within one year of ordering and we will ship you a new one!
What do I get when I order?
- Our Care lamps Flexi Arm complete with Clamp for mounting to a desk, table or shelf. You can even mount it horizontally!
- A Philips PL-S 311nm narrowband bulb. Already fitted in the lamp. The BEST for treating skin diseases
Treatment instructions. We ship with Psoriasis instructions but also have eczema, Vitiligo and Vitamin D treatment schedules and instructions available on our website
UV Safety goggles. CE approved to protect your eyes from the UVB rays
- A digital timer so you can know exactly how long your treatment lasts
Full after care support. If you have a question we will answer it!
- The lamp runs at 220-240V and is designed to be used in all European outlets
- As required by law for sale in the U.K, the lamp is fitted with a 3 Pin, CE certified UK plug.
- If you are ordering from Europe, simply remove the adaptor plug and you are ready to go!
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
SEE WHAT OUR LAMP HAS DONE FOR OTHERS!
You can download complete instructions here:(contains treatment schedules for psoriasis, eczema and vitiligo)