Since the UK has left the EU, we no longer charge VAT for non UK orders. If ordering from outside the UK, your order will be subject to VAT and customs duties when the good arrive in your country. Please see your local government website for information on how much this will be. We cannot provide you with this information nor can we pay this on your behalf. Care Lamps will not be responsible for any outstanding charges should your order be returned to us for non payment.
A medically certified UVB Narrowband phototherapy lamp that is cost-effective and easy to operate for Professional, Clinic, Salon, or Home Use.
The lamp comes fitted with a Philips PL-S 9w/01/02p 311nm bulb which has been tested worldwide in over 400 clinical studies. The articulated arm and lampshade rotate and can be tilted in any direction allowing you to position the bulb where ever you need to leave your hands free.
- Phototherapy Lamp fitted with Philips UVB Narrow Band bulb
- Hands-Free, Multi-Position treatment
- Use the tabletop stand or clamp to position anywhere. To a Table, Desk, Treatment Couch, or any horizontal surface
- One year manufacturer's warranty (excluding bulb)
- Comes with UV400 Safety Goggles and treatment instructions for Psoriasis, Eczema, and Vitiligo in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
Care Lamps' Derma UVB is a medically certified class IIa phototherapy device. We have gone through an extensive and expensive process to ensure our device is as safe as possible for you to use.
Our company and product have been audited by TUV NORD (notified body number 2274) and the Derma UVB has been designated the medical CE mark.
Treat hard to reach places
The articulated arm allows you to treat hard to reach places such as your back. Competitor's products require you to inconveniently hold the lamp in place.
We use the same lamps as hospitals
Philips narrowband UVB bulbs are used in all our lights. These bulbs are used in hospital phototherapy units throughout the world.
There are alternatives used in other lamps, usually manufactured and shipped from China which are untested and could be dangerous. Clinical studies around the world indicate that Philips UV lamps are the most effective lamps currently available for the treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo, as well as other less common skin diseases.
Treatment from your own home
Choose when you want to have treatment. Make it fit your schedule
- Shipping costs are included with this product for the UK and the EU
- Please note, we do not cover import duties or VAT outside the UK should they be payable. Any orders placed from outside the UK will pay the Non VAT, reduced price at checkout. This should help you to cover any import VAT.
UVB Bulb Features
What do I get when I order?
- Our Derma UVB comes complete with both a Tabletop Stand and a Clamp for ultimate flexibility and usability. Not only can it be mounted on a desk, table or shelf, but you can also use the tabletop stand to position it anywhere!
- A Philips PL-S 311nm narrowband bulb. Already fitted in the lamp. The BEST for treating skin diseases
- Treatment instructions. Full setup and treatment instructions complete with suggested treatment schedule for Psoriasis, Eczema, and Vitiligo.
- UV400 Safety Goggles. CE approved to protect your eyes from the UVB rays
Full aftercare support. If you have a question we will answer it!
SEE WHAT OUR LAMP HAS DONE FOR OTHERS!
A summer holiday where my psoriais improved, finally convinced me to try this. Psoriasis fully gone in under a month. Tested not using for a few days and feels like psoriais will come back (itching), so started again. Still working on the gut health issues which is the underlying cause.
Been using for two weeks every other day and psoriasis improving. Less inflamed and itchy. Good product at good price
Used on Psoriasis on body, saw results after only a few sessions. The difference e is unbelievable.
Got this product last week. Seems to be great and costumer service is excellent
Delighted with this buy,highly recommend it, also fast delivery
Having purchased this lamp a month ago have found this lamp has helped to alleviate my psoriasis and I intend to carry on using it.
After 10 days of using the lamp, psoriasis lesions on my forehead were 90% gone! The lesions on my back and torso took a bit more time to clear but we’re almost totally gone by day 21. I have dark skin so I was surprised I got such positive results so soon! I am very happy with the product. I don’t know for how long the lesions will be gone but I hope they never come back or take a long time before they return.
I had quite bad psoriasis on my knees and have used this lamp for 3 weeks now and it has made a real difference. The creams the doctor had prescribed had not been very effective but using this lamp showed a marked improvement within a short time period. Its the bees knees of UVB lamps!
I have a lamp same design but no table or clamp was provided. They didn't even suggest it had to figure that out myself. Knowing what I know now I would have got ur lamp instead. The no hands movable arm works great.