Since the UK has left the EU, we no longer charge VAT for non UK orders. If ordering from outside the UK, your order will be subject to VAT and customs duties when the good arrive in your country. Please see your local government website for information on how much this will be. We cannot provide you with this information nor can we pay this on your behalf. Care Lamps will not be responsible for any outstanding charges should your order be returned to us for non payment.
A medically certified UVB Narrowband phototherapy lamp that is cost-effective and easy to operate for Professional, Clinic, Salon, or Home Use.
The lamp comes fitted with a Philips PL-S 9w/01/02p 311nm bulb which has been tested worldwide in over 400 clinical studies. The articulated arm and lampshade rotate and can be tilted in any direction allowing you to position the bulb where ever you need to leave your hands free.
- Phototherapy Lamp fitted with Philips UVB Narrow Band bulb
- Hands-Free, Multi-Position treatment
- Use the tabletop stand or clamp to position anywhere. To a Table, Desk, Treatment Couch, or any horizontal surface
- One year manufacturer's warranty (excluding bulb)
- Comes with UV400 Safety Goggles and treatment instructions for Psoriasis, Eczema, and Vitiligo in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
Care Lamps' Derma UVB is a medically certified class IIa phototherapy device. We have gone through an extensive and expensive process to ensure our device is as safe as possible for you to use.
Our company and product have been audited by TUV NORD (notified body number 2274) and the Derma UVB has been designated the medical CE mark.
Treat hard to reach places
The articulated arm allows you to treat hard to reach places such as your back. Competitor's products require you to inconveniently hold the lamp in place.
We use the same lamps as hospitals
Philips narrowband UVB bulbs are used in all our lights. These bulbs are used in hospital phototherapy units throughout the world.
There are alternatives used in other lamps, usually manufactured and shipped from China which are untested and could be dangerous. Clinical studies around the world indicate that Philips UV lamps are the most effective lamps currently available for the treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo, as well as other less common skin diseases.
Treatment from your own home
Choose when you want to have treatment. Make it fit your schedule
- Shipping costs are included with this product for the UK and the EU
- Please note, we do not cover import duties or VAT outside the UK should they be payable. Any orders placed from outside the UK will pay the Non VAT, reduced price at checkout. This should help you to cover any import VAT.
UVB Bulb Features
What do I get when I order?
- Our Derma UVB comes complete with both a Tabletop Stand and a Clamp for ultimate flexibility and usability. Not only can it be mounted on a desk, table or shelf, but you can also use the tabletop stand to position it anywhere!
- A Philips PL-S 311nm narrowband bulb. Already fitted in the lamp. The BEST for treating skin diseases
- Treatment instructions. Full setup and treatment instructions complete with suggested treatment schedule for Psoriasis, Eczema, and Vitiligo.
- UV400 Safety Goggles. CE approved to protect your eyes from the UVB rays
Full aftercare support. If you have a question we will answer it!
SEE WHAT OUR LAMP HAS DONE FOR OTHERS!
Arrived quickly. I have been using it for a while now. Too early to say if it is working.
Recently new to the psoriasis club and was mortified at the large patch on my leg. After trying crams potions and lotions to no avail I decided to splash out on this bit of kit. At first it seemed to agitate things but after 3 weeks the offending patch has almost gone. Started using on some satellite smaller areas now. One gripe is the light swith is fouled by the folding mechanism and can switch on by accident when folding up. Keep well moisturised and follow instructions. Oh and don't pick at it ( advice from my mrs)
Did not help my skin condition
Thank you for taking time to try our product and write a review. As I'm sure you are aware, the light won't work for everyone which is why we offer the 30 day money back guarantee. Try it as much as you like and if it is not for you then complete our returns process for your money back.
Ian and the team are brilliant. Great customer service and prompt reply’s to query’s.
I haven’t received the lamp yet.